Well, my little belly has just about reached its limit. I am now 38 weeks prego - the same I was when I had Garrett. The doctor says any day and I was given "strict orders" to take it easy this weekend since my doc is out until Monday. She thought that backpacking Kings Peak was more important than getting this baby here now! But she did invite me to go on the trip - said she'd be happy to deliver the baby at the top of Kings Peak. After much deliberation though, I decided to stay home. As tempting as it was.....I vote for the drugs that are readily available at the hospital. (I love my doctor!) So, we're most likely going to have a baby here before next weekend. WOW - 3 kids by next weekend. Honestly, I'm so excited. The bags are packed, carseat in the car, Mandee gave me a pedicure and my mom and I got our nails done (hey! a girl's got to be pampered at times). We're ready to ROCK & ROLL!!
Since this is our last baby, I really wanted some cute belly pics alone and with my family. I'm so thankful that I have a sister-in-law who knows how to work the camera! Heidi was so stinkin' sweet to come take some pictures for me - and she was even suffering from a dang kidney stone! But she took plenty of pain meds to get through it. Ha ha!
When we got in the car after taking the pictures, I grabbed the camera and just kept looking through all of them. I couldn't help but be emotional. We've been through a lot, but look what we have! I really have so much to be thankful for.








7 comments:
Very cute pic's. Crazy, Crazy, Brody will be here before you know it.
Darling pictures!!! Your a cute pregnant mom!! Sure you won't have more????
Can't wait to see, hug, kiss Brody!!! He will be here before we know it!!! I'm so excited!!!!
such cute pictures!! cant wait to see your new little man!
What a gorgeous family! And, Amber, that's with a capital G for you - especially at 9 months pregnant! Wow! We can't wait to hear about Brody's arrival, but I hope your doc is around for you. Good luck with everything!
So Darling... but are you sure that isn't a ball under your shirt?!! You are so tiny, I bet from behind you can't even tell your pregnant and then you turn and, hello, you are! Love the beautiful pictures of such beautiful people!
You look so great! I wish I looked this good when I was pregnant! :)
Those pictures make me emotional, too - not at all because I took them, but because you sure do have one very sweet, beautiful family! I feel so blessed every day to be a part of it! You all light up my life.
Post a Comment