I have, for the most part, always taken our family pics. You know - set the camera up on the tripod, set my timer and run to get in place while "calmly" telling the children to smile and for heavens sake HOLD STILL! Usually taking place on our front porch. Repeat one thousand times. So, I told Bry that I wanted to have someone else take them. The walls in our home were begging for new/updated pictures. I'm ashamed to say that there isn't even one of Brody up. Shameful.
As I look at these, I can't help but feel incredibly blessed. But the pictures only tell a sliver of our story. We look blissfully happy - almost perfect. But that's not how it always is. We are imperfectly perfect. We have days filled with stress, tantrums, fighting, crying, major messes, tension.... Some days I just want to throw in the towel - I'm pretty sure Bry feels the same way. Marriage is hard. Kids are hard. Life is hard. And some days I feel like my life is such a mess. But at the end of the day, when I lay my head on my pillow, I thank my Heavenly Father for this imperfect mess.
I really love and cherish Bry and our kidlets.
I can't wait to get them printed and hung on the walls.
Notice Brynlee and Garrett's faces - they were so done with pictures.
























1 comments:
LOVE! These are beautiful!
Post a Comment