CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

June 22, 2012

The Trip - part 3 (hopefully the last "part"!)

I took a ton of landscape shots on our trip.  I'm sure Bry was sick of me asking him to pull over every 10 minutes.  I can't help it that there's a perfect shot ever few yards!!!

The wildlife pics are from one of our "back road adventures"....









Then we stopped for one last little hike.  It was gorgeous (have I mentioned that already??)




My favorite shot from the whole trip.....





 And then, of course, we had to take a drive down Mormon Row.  I've always loved the barn.




 

Tried out the "Panoramic shot" on our little camera.  Not too bad, but a little weird looking.


And thus ends one of my favorite trips with my favorite guy.

0 comments: