CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

June 7, 2012

Zoo Trip

At the beginning of May, Bryn's class got to go to Hogle Zoo for a field trip.  And I was lucky enough to be able to go with her!  A few months before their field trip, the kids all drew a picture of themselves and then we were able to order a shirt with all of the pictures on it.  Pretty cute.  So, all of the kids wore their red shirts to the zoo.  I love being able to go with the kids and spending time with them.











Brynlee loved the turtle so much, she ended up doing her end of school year report on turtles. 


Garrett and Cade


Me and my friend Shawny

While I took Garrett to the restroom, Shawny and the kids got a hold of my camera.....












0 comments: