CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

December 6, 2012

GO.....RED TEAM!

Okay, just kidding.  I really knew who we were rooting for.  But to explain - this was my first ever football game!  I've seen plenty on TV since marrying Bry, but I had never been to one in person.  My boss called me the night before the game and asked if Bry and I would like to go.  My boss is a die hard Utes fan and has season tickets - but couldn't go to this game.  I told him I'd have to see if we could find a babysitter - and thankfully my parents were generous enough to take Brynlee and Brody.  Russ & Keiko took Garrett for the day to spend some time with him for his birthday. 

And I just have to say - I seriously LOVED it!  I'm sure I drove Bry crazy asking him a million questions about why they made that call and why do they do this and that....  But he was really patient in explaining every bit of the game.  I hope we get to go again!!  Thanks to my boss for sharing his awesome seats!!

Our "excited" faces.  Bry needs to work on it a bit....






0 comments: