Every December, it seems we have a party every weekend. But this year was different. We had nothing until the weekend before Christmas!
First party we missed. Bry's great-uncle Lee passed away, so we went to the viewing. My parents were so nice to take the kids to the party. They got to see Santa. Thanks Mac for taking a picture for me. They said Brody wasn't scared of Santa at all!
Then the Butcher Party. All because of this beautiful lady. I love her so. Even though she likes to tell everyone I got her nose....and her "boosums" (as she calls them). Nice Grams. Nice.
Our family was in charge of it this year. My mom put me in charge of games. Well, for anyone that knows anything about the Butcher family.....well, we usually end up in a fight after games. Haha! So, I thought why not do some redneck photobooth? Awesome. That's what it was. Okay, well I thought so. Bry was so kind to help me set it up. He even stood behind the "curtain" and surprised some with fake snow (aka. my dad). Unfortunately, my beautiful Aunt Margie and Uncle Bob couldn't come. Aunt Margie was just diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery the day before. We love you and really missed you at the party Aunt Margie!! And a few cousins couldn't make it. I always miss seeing them. We always had so much fun as kids. Wish life could stay that simple.....
 |
| Grams and most of her great grandkids. Too bad all of them couldn't come! |
 |
Hahaha! Love Uncle Dale's face. Pure awesomeness right there.
|
 |
| Uncle Scott always has that video camera. ALWAYS..... Pretty sure he has some great blackmail material on the family. |
 |
| Me, Kam and our favorite Grams |
 |
| My crazy family! |
 |
| LOVE this picture. Poor Brody. And Grams's face! Priceless. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment