CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

December 6, 2012

Tubes!

Our sweet little Brody has had a tough go with his ears.  Brynlee and Garrett have never had one ear infection, but our poor little baby has had 9! this year!!!  I finally told the doctor that I wanted tubes!  Brody has been miserable since the beginning of September.  And we could not get him better.  As soon as he was done with antibiotics, he would get sick again within a few days.

So, we finally got tubes scheduled and just our luck - he gets sick that week!  So, we had to cancel surgery.  As soon as he started feeling better a few days later, I called the doctor and literally begged for him to fit us in.  I knew that Brody would get sick again because we had dealt with this for a few months already!  And thankfully, this sweet doctor was a sucker for my pleadings.  Haha!  He fit us in for that Friday.

I was a nervous wreck.  Bry took me down to the cafeteria to get some breakfast and our buzzer thing went off.  I was all worried that something had gone wrong.  But nope - everything went perfect!  Brody did AWESOME!!  He never cried - even when he woke up.  The nurses adored him and wanted to keep him.  There is definitely something special about our Brody.  Bry and I see it daily. 

He is doing great!  And has all of a sudden had a huge growth in his appetite!  You'd never know that little guy was a bottomless pit.  But I am so thankful to have him feeling better. 





0 comments: