I love the quote by L.M. Montgomery.
"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
October flew by.
And what seems to be the trend with us lately - we stayed crazy busy.
I had a photoshoot..or two about every weekend.
Bry had a side job to do.
School projects due, class parties, church responsibilities - like an Elders Quorum Trap Shoot, and the list goes on. Although there were some hard days, I still enjoyed October.
Caught another autumn sunset while leaving a photoshoot one night.
Lunch with this pretty lady. Aubrie and I have been trying to get together for lunch for months and finally our schedules worked out!
Everytime I talk to her I love and respect her even more.
Bry and I started out the month by attending the temple.
It had been a while.
We loved it.
HORRIBLE picture of me. I'm sure I'll regret posting it.
But it really was such a great night.
Even the sunset leaving the temple was incredible.
Two little prodigies on our hands. Garrett LOVES shooting his bow outside with dad. Brynlee loves it too - when Garrett will let Bryn touch his bow. She's told her dad she wants a pink one.
And how lucky are we?! We got to go to the temple twice in one week!
It was a good week...to have a good week!
We enjoyed watching conference as a family.
Grandma Teresa made the kids darling Conference packets, so I had to snap a pic and send it to her.
Sometimes I miss a lot that is said during conference. The kids' attention span does not last long and the volume and craziness gets out of control.
But that's where I absolutely love my calling as a Relief Society teacher.
I teach out of the conference talks, and the ones the bishop has assigned have been exactly what I've needed.
Even though our garden is now dead - I still got to put some things to good use! Decorated the porch with the corn stalks. And the one and only pumpkin from Garrett's pumpkin plant. He was so proud.
While painting some spots on the ceiling, he thought it was fine to use my head to balance himself. The abuse I take around here.....
Family night in the mountains. Bry took control of my camera, but I still whipped out my phone and snapped a couple.
This little one....I could just eat him right up.
Play time in the morning consists of racing cars on the kitchen floor.
Got to take pics of Mandee and her family.
Our friendship is going on 17 years.
Brody's favorite toy these days? My phone.
He steals it and takes about 50-80 pictures by the time I find it.
And they're pretty much all the same picture.
His feet and his path of destruction.
Daily occurence around here.
Saturday mornings in my bed while daddy's out hunting.
Some days it's hard for me to make it to the gym.
So, I get the kids to join me at home.
Workin' our abs. Although, the look a little too relaxed...
Girls Night Out!!!
I have known these ladies for at least 20 years. 17 1/2 kids between us all.
We ate, laughed, talked, ate more,
and laughed until some of us were literally crying.
I left feeling so blessed to have such beautiful souls in my life.
Lots of hunting for the Mr.
I even get pretty pics from him while he's out hunting.
Just some more from my phone thief. This time, Bry had just gotten home from work. I was sitting on the counter while Bry told me about his day and then we hear Brody say "cheese". We couldn't pass up a photo opp!!
UEA weekend we took the kids miniature golfing and to the batting cages.
It was chilly!
But the kids loved it.
Brody was hilarious. We'd tell him it was his turn. He'd try to hit the ball and then pick it up and go drop it in the hole. And he would get so excited!
Bryn's little hand got hurt in the batting cages, but overall it was a fun afternoon.
Brynlee got to be my assistant one night at a photoshoot.
It was cold, so we stopped and got Starbucks after.
Such a fun night with my girlie.
I had to snap this while walking through Lowe's one day.
His shirt describes him in more ways than one. Even after loving him for 15 years, he still continues to amaze and inspire me.
Aaaannndd.... the thief is at it again.
This is usually what happens when I'm trying to work.
While he keeps telling me to "Move mom". Apparantly, my hands get in the way of his cars...
Pretty scenery at another photoshoot.
I'm kinda obsessed with sunflare..
Yay for projects!
Bry found this dresser at the dumps like last year.
We're finally going to finish it for Bryn's room. So excited!
Just more fall decor at the house.
Brody loved the spiders hanging from the lights.
Some days can be really hard.
And then a little old man shows up at work saying he has flowers for me.
Sent with a little note that just says "I love you".
I sent him a picture of me bawling.
I had to go in my office, close the blinds and the door and just have a sob fest.
Thank you for trying to understand my hard days Bry.


0 comments:
Post a Comment