CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 30, 2013

Sweet November

Alright.  Here's our crazy November.

Brody and I needed to get out of the house so we went shopping!
He's just so darn cute, he got 2 balloons.



These 2 and their Sunday naps. 
I go to choir practice and come home to this...

While shopping one day, the little one got a hold of my phone...again.
This time while we were in the dressing room and I was trying on clothes. 
Bry and I laughed at some of the pics he took of me - not appropriate to post.
Here's a sampling. 


Our friends Ryan and Natalie gave us Jazz tickets!
Unfortunately, the lost.  Horribly.
Bry started cheering for the opposite team.
Then the looks started....
We left early. 

And again...more Sunday naps. 

This made his daddy proud. 
Eating salsa and watching ESPN.
The kid LOVES football. 

Another eye appointment for this little lady.
Her eye is staying the same.
Surgery would be best if she were older.
So, for now, we're going to continue with steroid drops and check back in in a few months. 

Lucky me!  I got to photograph this 4 pound teenie.
I could've held her all day.
Bryn was my little assistant.
She begged for a sister when we were done. 


Jordan and Mandee both text me one day and wanted to get together.
I was so busy editing pics and working, but I needed a break.
I told them both to come over and we would make something fattening.
Wellllll.....we aren't professionals.
Epic failure on the drizzling.
We got a pretty good laugh out of it. 




He is the best jungle gym around!  I just sit comfortably on the couch and document the memories.....while he gets beat up.
It's how we roll.


AND, again..... 

We attempted potty training.
Oh boy....it's a work in progress.
He thinks he's hot stuff in those boxers though! 


Thanksgiving!!
Lots of yummy food and stuffed bellies.
We ate at Grandma and Grandpa Durrants this year.
I spent the day thinking about everything I'm so grateful for.
Especially for this little family I've been blessed with. 





Wish I would've got a picture of us at dinner, but I forgot.
I remembered to snap one right before we went to bed. 
We look tired. 

For the month of December, I had a Thankful tree hanging on the side of the fridge.  Every night after dinner we would all take a leaf and write what we were thankful about for the day.  A great reminder for us each day to pay attention for things we were thankful for. 

And then we did family pictures with my side of the family.
Brody was a ham as usual! 


0 comments: