CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 14, 2013

For me.

"Fall is the jumping in, the beginning of learning, the end of the ease of summer.

Fall is the slowing down, the turning of the sun, sky, wind, and trees.

Fall is the surprise-
the hint of something coming,
the twists and turns signaling
that everything
is about to change."


For a last minute family night, I convinced Bry to go exploring for new photoshoot locations.  Fall is definitely my busiest season.  And I was sick of all of my spots.
So, I grabbed my camera and we hit the road.
But when we got to our destination, Bry wouldn't let me touch my camera!  He grabbed it from me and started taking pictures of me and the kids.  I find that I'm not in a ton of pictures with the kids cause I'm usually the one taking them.  Sadly, that's kind of okay with me.  I feel so uncomfortable in front of the camera.  Definitely feels more like home behind the lens.
But I do have to admit that my little heart smiled when I saw the pics Bry had taken.  The candid ones are my very favorite - where I'm just playing or talking with the kids.  So sweet.
Thanks for taking these Charlie.
I'm just sad you didn't squeeze yourself into a couple of the group ones.

So many changes we've had to adjust to in our life together.
Some have been extremely hard.
But I sit here tonight, feeling very blessed that my every day is surrounded by 4 of the most beautiful souls I've ever met.