CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 26, 2013

Trap Shoot

I have - or should I say had - never shot a shot gun.  I had my shoulder reconstructed when I was a junior in high school and then 2 years later had to have the screw removed because it started poking through the back of my shoulder.  So, I've been a little apprehensive to shoot a shot gun - worried that it would knock my shoulder out.  But Bry promised I'd be fine and I thought what the heck!

Bry and the rest of the Elders Quorum Presidency planned the annual Elders Quorum Trap Shoot and invited the wives.  Unfortunately there was a scout thing going on the same night so the turn out wasn't that great, but we still had a blast! (no pun intended...okay, maybe a little).  I loved it!  By the end of the night, my shoulder was pretty sore, but I had so much fun.  The guys were nice to give me "do-overs".  Apparently, I didn't quite understand the game they were playing at first.

Such a fun night with some fun people!  I absolutely love our ward.
Plus I loved watching that hunk of mine shoot - he's actually pretty good!  Haha!

















 

0 comments: