CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 14, 2013

Terrible Two's?!

No way!  You can't be two, can you?
Well, no matter how old you are, you will always be my baby.

Brody, we just love everything about you.  Such a smart little guy who brings so much joy into any room you walk in.  You're my little sidekick.  Unless your dad is working out in the yard.  Then you're his sidekick.  You follow and mimick everything we do.  Garrett's crazy dance moves, Bryn's silly faces, daddy's funny phrases - like "What's up duuuude?!", and all my questions about what you're doing.  You're so funny and make us laugh constantly. 

You love to sit and watch football with your dad.  He loves it!
You have started saying family prayer - with a little help from me or dad.  And we all melt.  Your cute little voice.  Sometimes, you feel the need to whisper the whole prayer and that usually brings on giggles from Bryn and Rett.  And then, you always yell AMEN!
We all look forward to your hugs and kisses after prayer.  Daddy has taught you how to give the best squeezes.
When I tuck you in at night, you love for me to tuck your blankie around your feet and turn on the lullaby cd.  And I love the look you give me when I sing our lullaby.
And then after I get you all tucked in, you call me back in within 2 minutes wanting out of bed.  Then you go and give daddy hugs and kisses one more time and then you're good for bed.  This happens almost every night.

I just love you Brods.  I know I say it all of the time, but thank you for what you have brought into my life.
Happy Birthday little one.
















Cute little nieces - Alexis and Kinlee
  



 

0 comments: