CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

June 20, 2014

Because of Him

Around Easter, there was a lot going around on social media labeled #BecauseofHim.  I'm not a big "hashtag" user, but I loved looking at everything people were posting about what they have "Because of Him".  Our Savior is the reason why we celebrate Easter.  And I loved reflecting on that throughout the day.
Because of Him, I get to learn, grow, find forgiveness, find happiness...
Because of Him, my life is so much better.
Because of Him, I can be with my family forever.

Our Easter was pretty low key.  We had a BBQ and Easter egg hunt at Brett and Missy's.  The kids made off with quite the loot.  Bryn and Rett ran off and did their own thing so I have no pictures of them.  Rascals!






0 comments: