CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

December 21, 2010

The Lights

A couple of weeks ago, Mandee and Clint invited us to go see the lights at Temple Square.  I was way excited because I hadn't gone to see the lights since before we had Brynlee!  We tried to go last year, but our plans didn't work out.  Mandee and Clint had made hot chocolate and put it in a big jug so that when we got there we had our own cups of hot cocoa!  What a great idea!  It was fun - the kids kept asking if that was where mommy and daddy got married?  I loved seeing the Temple all lit up with all of the Christmas lights all around the trees.  I still can't believe all of the little lights they have wrapped around those trees!  It really was beautiful.  
Bryn & Makayla ready to go!












1 comments:

Amanda

Amber I always love to see the pictures you take, they are absolutely gorgeous!! What a great idea for the Hot Chocolate I will have to remember that for next year.