Once again I'm asking myself where time has gone... Last Monday, we celebrated a certain little boys 4th birthday! 4th! How did my baby go from this sweet little baby to this completely rambunctious, crazy, silly 4 year old?! This little guy definitely keeps us on our toes....and tests our patience daily. But I love him so. I love his chubby little hands and cute little butt - I can say that because I'm his mom (or maybe I shouldn't say that because I'm his mom? oh well....it's cute anyway). I adore his giggle - I smile every time I hear it. He is all boy - aside from the occassional telling us he wants to be a ballerina when he grows up (no worries - he's completely over that phase) and walking around in my high heels....he is ALL BOY! He loves Iron Man - actually, he's pretty much obsessed with him. He loves dirt, tractors, trucks and remote control anything. He thinks that blue is green. He can write and spell his own name - and is so excited everytime he does it. He loves to hear elk stories from his daddy. He's very smart, but very stubborn.....he reminds me of his daddy in so many ways - he loves to figure things out on his own and doesn't like others telling him how to do it. If he wants help - he'll ask for it. He has a tender heart, but to cover it up he'll beat the crap out of ya ;) He can be sweet on occassion and I cherish those moments.
So, enjoy a few of my favorite pics from the past 4 years with our Rett Man! We love you buddy!!!
 |
| Awesome labor....only lasted 4 hours! |
 |
| This is one of my most favorite pictures of him. |
 |
| Look at all of that hair! |
10 comments:
Cute Pics! Definitely a stud!
ABSOLUTELY DARLING!! I can't believe where the time went!! I still think his smile is priceless!! Just melts me everytime, even when he finds trouble!! Garrett we love you so much!!! Watch your girls Dads, cuz here he comes!!
wow your baby is four! Busy little guy!
4hrs that is awesome... He is such a studly little man. Every time I see a picture of him I am reminded of your dad... So CUTE!
You better get onto the 3rd! Time is flying by....
Thank you for sharing these pictures! You can see his big personality just wanting to burst out as a baby. Happy Birthday Garrett! We're missing all of you and hope to see you real soon!
He is such a cute kid!! I can't believe he is 4. You take great pics too :)
He is so flippin adorable. So many of those pics cracked me up!! I had no idea how much hair he use to have...what a stud. I can't believe how much he's grown since we met you guys. He just gets cuter and funnier every year. And I agree...his laugh is THE BEST. I hope it never changes!
Wow, definitely mischievous! But so dang adorable.
I love all the cute pictures! The ones where he has made a mess are hilarious. I know they don't seem too funny when you are the one who has to clean the mess up (believe me, I know), but they are cute none the less. ;) Can't BELIEVE little Garrett is already 4! My oh my, time flies. I miss you guys! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season. xoxo
Post a Comment