CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

May 3, 2011

Fun at the Beach

I really have about 500 pictures from our trip.  It's hard going through them and picking the ones I want to post. 

We loved hanging out at the beach.  One day we tried boogie boards - I did not like them.  Once the wave caught me and rolled me, I was done.  I had sand in places where sand shouldn't be - and it covered my face.  Bry told me to go out a little further and try to get it off....well, then the tide kept grabbing me and pulling me out.  I got to the point where I would swim and wouldn't move.  Bry had to come out and rescue me.  Good thing I keep him around.

Kylie loved the water.  She would cry everytime her mom and dad wouldn't let her just run in it.



I loved watching the surfers...

Speaking of surfers...Rod tried out a little surfing!


Me attempting the boogie board - Unsuccessful.
 I'm telling Bry about my near death experience....don't I look like a drowned rat?!

0 comments: