We had some time to kill our last day in Hawaii. We had to check out of the resort by 11am, but our flight didn't leave until 9pm. So, we walked over to the Hyatt for breakfast. There were some pretty waterfalls over there and lots of birds. I loved the flowers in Hawaii. Unfortunately I forgot to get pictures of the really big ones that grew on the bushes. They were awesome! Later in the afternoon we drove to a spot where we watched some wind surfers for a while. There were tons of them!
Then we stopped to get gas and pineapples. I couldn't leave Hawaii without bringing home a pineapple!
Thus the end of our trip.....I loved every minute of it. The kids were taken care of and had a lot of fun too. Thanks to everyone that helped us out with them!
6 years ago

1 comments:
Completely Jealous! It looks beautiful there. Time for us to plan a trip together.
Post a Comment