We rented snorkeling gear for the whole week so that we could go whenever we wanted. I Loved snorkeling! The first time we went out, it was just me, Bry, Rod, Stef and Russ. We went out by Black Rock the first time and Russ took us out. I didn't get pictures of it, but it was so fun. The boys were really patient as I tried to figure it out. Rod made me laugh cause the first time he stuck his head in the water he started screaming. Bry held my hand the whole time so he wouldn't lose me. I loved every minute of it (except for swallowing that salty water). Russ took us to a spot where we saw sea turtles and tons of fish! It was awesome!!!!
We also went snorkeling at Napili Bay ( I think that's what it was called). It was beautiful - but basically everything we saw was. We saw so many fish. I wish I would've had an underwater camera to take pictures of everything we saw. The best though was being with my Bry. He held my hand while we swam and stayed right by me - he knows how nervous I get in water.
This is a horrible picture of me, but it makes me laugh...Rod and I were the only ones "striking a pose".

3 comments:
Amber, after seeing a few pics on FB I was so excited for you to blog. You guys stayed at the same Marriot we stay at when we go out there. I love all your pictures of course. What a gorgeous place. Makes me wish I was there right now!! :) And by the way, you look so darling.
Wow, your pictures are gorgeous! It makes me want to go there so badly! But it looks like your legs were sunburned...ouch!! I'm glad you had a good time, you definitely deserve it!
Post a Comment