CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

May 7, 2011

We're having.......

A BOY!!!!! 
I thought that I would spare our little man some embarrasment and not post pictures of his manhood.  But trust me, it's definitely a boy!  We found out on April 5th and were able to take the kids with us to our appointment.  They were so excited!  Rett said "Yeah!  A boy for me!!!" and the first thing Brynlee said was "YES!  I'm going to be spoiled!"  Oh crap - she's got it all figured out, doesn't she?

I'm feeling really good right now and love feeling this little guy move around.  He definitely is a lot calmer than Brynlee and Garrett were.  Bry said to keep him that way...  No name picked out yet.  We have a few in mind, but nothing set in stone.

Here's our little guy at 10 weeks....his head is to the right (he has his hand up by his face).

This last week, Bry took a day to go fishing so I took my mom with me to the appointment.  We were able to get some pictures of this handsome little guy in 3D.  Ahh - I'm in love!  The 2nd picture is my absolute favorite.  He had his little hands up by his chin - my mom said it looked like he was praying.  The Dr. thinks he looks like Bryn & Rett. 


It's different getting ready for a baby right now because it feels like we've been out of that stage for a long time.  But I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to bring one more little one into our home.  I'm really excited to see Brynlee and Garrett with him.  They are going to be the greatest helpers.  They love him so much right now and kiss/hug my belly every night.

We're so excited to meet you little guy!!  Half way there....and I have plenty to keep me busy.

7 comments:

Kyle N Aimee

Yay...so excited for you guys! I didn't know you go to the Circle of Life. I love that clinic. Who is your OB?

Heidi

Oh my gosh how COOL!!!! Those ultra sound pics are awesome!!! I am so excited to have another NEPHEW!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee

Congrats to you guys!

Katie

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the little guy. Also....we are so jealous of the awesome Maui vacation you two had!

Mandee

I'm excited for you guys! It will be good for Garrett to have a little buddy. I'm sure Garrett will teach him what to do and what not to do. Like see brother this is what I did and you do not want to do that 'cause I got in big trouble. haha! Now remember you have to have one more for Brynlee to have a sister. 4 is a good number!

Stephanie G.

Congrats on the Boy! We love boys at our house, hee hee. Those 3D pictures are awesome. So glad you are feeling good. Can't wait to meet him!

Simonsen Family

Four is a GREAT number and you're almost there (lol)
What are you going to name this lil fella? I vote for the name Reed or Read ☻ how ever you choose to spell it I'll leave it to you (lol) Congrats on this PG. I am so happy for you and your family... Lil boys are so much fun!!!!