On Sunday, Russ and Keiko asked if we wanted to go for a drive. I'm not sure what the road was called, but it was one of the most curvey roads I've ever been on. First we stopped at Honolua Bay. We just stopped at the overlook and talked about hopefully snorkeling there one day, but unfortunately we didn't have time. I couldn't believe how blue the water was....

Then on to our destination. We went on a fun hike to....well, we weren't sure what it was called. So, Russ named it "Shark Fin Point" - since the mountain looked like a big old shark fin. I think the name fit nicely. We stayed for quite a while enjoying the scenery and taking hundreds of pictures. The waves would crash up on the rocks and it looked so cool. We all did our own liitle photo shoots - it was hilarious. Rod and Stef wanted some kissi pictures and so Russ was trying to get the perfect shot. Well, my jokester of a hubby grabbed my camera and started acting like a pro photographer saying things like "You're a Tiger"....."Grrr baby, Grrrr!" I was laughing so hard - what a goof.
On the way back, I got really car sick.... Like I haven't been that car sick since I was a kid! I felt so bad. We stopped at a yummy cafe for lunch and Keiko came out with motion sickness bands for me - saved my life!! Thanks again Keiko!
1 comments:
Post a Comment