The last few months have been - to say the least - a rough one. So, I wanted to do something special for Bry. He's been trying really hard to be a better man and I wanted to show him that I noticed...
I had worked on this for over a week. With 3 kidlets, it's sometimes hard to get things done in a "timely manner". But I loved putting it all together for him. It was quite comical - me trying to hang this up at midnight while he was asleep. I almost fell right on top of him! But when he woke up that morning - it was all worth it.
My very favorite "date" was last Saturday. Oh I had it all planned out! It was our "Serendipity date". I saw something similar on a website a few weeks back - and since we both love that movie it was perfect! I had wrote a couple of quotes from the movie and he had to guess. Then I was going to take him ice skating - since he's never been....next hot chocolate and then home to watch the movie. Well, we dropped the kids off and headed to the ice rink. I really wanted to take him to the new outdoor one in Farmington, but the air was so crappy that I decided against it. Well, right when we got to the ice sheet in Ogden.......they had just closed it for hockey!! What the heck?! I was so bummed. So we headed to the mall for a movie instead and last minute Christmas shopping. Definitely didn't turn out how I had planned. Such a bummer - but I told him he wasn't off the hook. We're going to try and take the kids next week. I am so excited!!
It really wasn't anything too special, but each one has something that I love about him and occassionally a little something for us to do. One night we watched a movie and wrapped presents....some activities didn't happen because of last minute parties and such, but it's still been fun. It meant a lot that every morning right when he woke up and went to read his card.
I love you Bry. Hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have!

2 comments:
cute cute cute idea!!!!!! I love that show too. one of my all time favs!!!!! What website did you see???? I may want to try the idea for Rob... That is going to be my new years res. for a better and happier marriage... So send your cute ideas my way cuz I need ALL the creativeness I can get!!!!
Oh My Goodness... What a Cute idea you are such a good little wifey! Love it!
Post a Comment