So here we are with only 2 1/2 weeks until Christmas and we didn't have ANY Christmas shopping done. Really. I'm usually pretty much done by now. I hit the Black Friday sales every year, not this year. I didn't even listen to any Christmas music before the end of November....very out of the ordinary for me! But I'm in full swing now! Christmas music is playing everyday for me and the kids.
Anyway, Thursday Bry and I hit the stores. What a JOY! Right Bry? I actually had a lot of fun and Bry was a pretty dang good sport. When we were done, he wasn't even that grumpy! I'm making progress. And now we're just about done.
Not the greatest picture of me...but I had to document the "special occassion".
And we've started with the Christmas Parties....
(Once again...cell phone pictures. I'm going to have to attach my camera to my hip again...)
I know I say this every year, but I really cannot believe how big the kids are getting! I'm really bummed too, because Brody was being passed around and I didn't get a picture of him on Santa's lap!!
Kinlee wasn't too happy to sit on the Jolly Man's lap, but after she kept grabbing my hand and taking me up to see him. Such a funny kidlet. Maddi was just happy to see him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment