CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

December 30, 2011

Larsen Time

On Christmas Eve, Mark and Teresa had a fun little party at their house.  We ate and then Teresa had put together some "Minute to Win it" games.  It was a lot of fun!

Brody getting some more time with Uncle Rod.


This was so funny - I didn't get a good picture of it, but Stef kept blowing in Bry's ear to try and make him mess up.  It worked. 











Okay, so I get a "little" excited when I win....












And to end the night, Bry read a little of Christ's birth in Luke.

Beautiful Heidi and her hunky Dano.  Love them lots!!
Thank you Mark & Teresa for a really fun night!!

1 comments:

Simonsen Family

fun. fun night!!!!!
My favorite picture... bry reading the scriptures!!!! Print that one and put a copy in your scriptures!!!!! priceless

You're rocking blogging... and I can't figure mine out still (blah)

Any new camera gear or lenses???? Going to get a new lens in a few weeks... I can't wait!!!!! Do you still love your D90?????