CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 1, 2012

August - explained in cell phone pics

At the end of July, Bry sold his truck.  It was a great truck, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your family.  Bry's made a few lately.  I love the man that he is. 
So, for 2 weeks we searched and searched for a car.  It was literally exhausting - especially since all of the cars we were looking at were clear down in South Jordan.  One day, we were out looking at cars with no luck at all.  We were both exhausted and now getting on each others nerves.  I said a prayer that we could just find a good car.  A few minutes later, a couple of good cars popped up on our email.  We had just got back to Layton from South Jordan....and where were these two cars?  West Jordan.  So we turned around and headed back.  Long story short - we found our car.  A '98 Honda Accord.  It definitely gets a lot better gas mileage than the truck did. 

I had a much needed girls night with my friend Mandee.  Dinner and shopping!  She introduced me to Gordman's.  Oh boy - I'm in trouble!  Thanks Bry for letting me take some time for me.
 Bryn and her friends pampered themselves with pedicures.  In my kitchen.

 This is pretty much what our kitchen likes on a daily basis.  I've now had to move a laundry basket next to the drawer because Brody discovered how to open the garbage and now throws all my lids into the yucky garbage.  Nice!  But honestly - I completely love it.  He gets so excited tearing out all of those lids and squeals as he's doing it.

One afternoon, Bryn, Rett, & Syd came in telling me they wanted to do a lemonade stand.  So I said sure - let's do one next week and we can make a really cute stand!  Nope - they wanted to do one right that minute.  I told them I only had 6 little cups and one packet of Kool-Aid.  Worked for them!  So, they went to work.  I wrote Lemonade on a sign and they colored it and put it together.  Brynlee made little "tickets" and Garrett went around the neighborhood handing them out.  When our first customers arrived, I thought Garrett was going to have a heart attack.  He was so excited and starting screaming "We have CUSTOMERS!!!!!!"  It was hilarious.  I had to keep going in to wash the cups when their "customers were done so that we'd have cups for the next people.
They made $3.75 and you would've thought they made $50! 
It was awesome.




 Always love a date night with my favorite guy.  Gosh he's handsome. 

And - my bathroom every morning.....  Really.  Every. Single. Morning.  It's wonderful!

I had to take this picture and send it to Uncle Rod one day.  He bought this shirt for Brynlee when he was on his mission.  Now, all 3 of our kids have worn it.  Gotta show some love for Tennessee!!

I can never have enought shots of sunsets.....heavenly.

 Success at the gym!  Since working out, I have lost a total of 11 lbs.

 Bryn and her friends LOVE to play with Brody.  Poor thing never gets left alone....

Brods and his buddy Dylan.  Nothing wrong with a little binky swap.....right?

Mandee and I had a bake sale one day.
Grandmas are the best customers!  Teresa stopped by for some treats for her daycare. 
My parents stopped by too.  My mint brownies were a hit!


 Us and our litters.....

While out school shopping, one of the dressing rooms had this funky mirror.  Bryn and I got a kick out of it.  She said my butt and boobs looked huge!  ha ha - she's funny.  If only one of those were true......ha ha!

I took Bryn to try out a tumbling and gymnastics class. 
She's a natural and is going to be starting tumbling in September.


My friend Joni gave me these shoes.  And they just make me happy. 
Most colorful shoes I've ever owned.

Bryn and Syd.  You'd never know that Brynlee is 6 months older than Sydney!  They got a kick out of how much taller Sydney was.  We love our shorty torty.

While Bry went hunting one weekend, the kids and I built a fort, watched a movie and made bagel pizzas.


And another sunset....

An afternoon out with the Jonester.  We were sweating like pigs.

 Joni's dog Gus was smart.  Layed right in the water to cool off.

Love a summer storm!!  This one was awesome!




Bryn and I took a day to be together.  She got to be a little pampered by my cousin Corianne. 
Two beautiful girls!!


0 comments: