CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 9, 2012

8 year old Rockstar!

And on to the birthday pics.  There's a lot....

I had every intention of throwing a huge part for you, but that didn't happen.  So, dad and I let you invite a couple of friends and we took you to the Trampoline Park.  I wasn't going to join in - just sit on the side and take a gazillion pictures.  But, dad "made" me.  You'll learn this Bryn when you get older - trampolines were not made for women who have given birth to 3 children.....  I'll explain later.

Anyway, you had a BLAST!  Makayla and Sydney are your best buddies right now.  You were all trying to do backflips.  It was hilarious!  And then there's your dad....  He was trying all sorts of crazy stuff.  Not bad for an old guy, right?









  





The next day we had a family party.  I wanted to make an awesome cake for you.  The theme was hot pink and zebra print.  So, I wanted to somehow make a zebra cake.  Man!  It turned out awesome!!!  I was so proud of myself.  Haha!  Your dad was so sweet and kept telling me what a good job I did.  And, it tasted really good!  Not too bad for my first attempt.














We love you so much Bug.  (There is no way I'm old enough to have an 8 year old!!!)

1 comments:

Kyle N Aimee

Looks like a fun birthday. And no, you don't look like you have an 8 year old! When is her baptism?