CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 1, 2012

I Love To See The Temple

I was so excited to take the kids to the Brigham Temple open house. 
They have both been asking a lot of questions lately about the temple and so I thought what a perfect time to be able to take them.  The temple was gorgeous inside.  Bry and I loved the colors they picked and the murals and paintings were beyond gorgeous! 
It was so fun to be able to have our whole little family inside the temple. 
We invited our friends Mandee and Clint, too.  Clint came with their girls, but unfortunately Mandee had to stay home with the baby. It was soooo extremely hot that day, but everyone gave in to my pleadings for a picture.  Even if they had to get grumpy for a few minutes. 
We won't say who got grumpy...... (love you).



  

Bryn and Makayla...