We spent a few days with Bry's family in one of my favorite places.
The Tetons.
I can't explain the feeling I get when we get just past Jackson and the Tetons come into view.
I've always loved those mountains.
Our week was spent exploring camp, playing in the river, toddler tantrums, lost binkies, hanging at Colter Bay, shopping in Jackson, fireworks!, trying curry for the first time, a really yummy dutch oven dinner, and time with family. Oh, and lots of pictures taken by moi.
The Tetons.
I can't explain the feeling I get when we get just past Jackson and the Tetons come into view.
I've always loved those mountains.
Our week was spent exploring camp, playing in the river, toddler tantrums, lost binkies, hanging at Colter Bay, shopping in Jackson, fireworks!, trying curry for the first time, a really yummy dutch oven dinner, and time with family. Oh, and lots of pictures taken by moi.
It was quite interesting trying to fit a weeks worth of camping gear into our Explorer.
We looked like the Griswolds.
I called Bry "Clark" a couple of times.
He loved it.
Trust me.
Brody loved playing with the rocks. He wouldn't sit in the water. He had to be sitting on a rock.
I think he would've sat there all day just throwing rocks in.
Mizuho taught the kids how to do cat's cradle and other things that I don't know the name of.
Brynlee loved it!
We took a drive, just our little family, one night.
We saw a whole herd of buffalo.
But that will have to be a whole other post.
I took way too many pictures.
They do not get this from me.....
Completely Bry's fault.
It was so so so incredibly hot at the parade.
And they didn't throw hardly any candy.
The kids were a little disappointed.
But after we went to Merry Piglets for lunch.
I just love their cheese crisp. Wish we could find it here at home.
The girls, minus Stef. She and Rod hadn't met back up with us yet.
I caught one of the little one's fits on camera.
Blackmail material?
And then Bry and Rod's YUMMY dutch oven dinner.
It was a hit!
We lost the binkie for a few hours.
He screamed non-stop for over an hour. While we drove.
We ended up stopping at Albertsons to buy more binkies.
Awesome times.


0 comments:
Post a Comment