CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 13, 2013

Colter Bay

Finally, the end of my Jackson posts!  I just take too many gosh darn pictures and then I can't limit them to just a few.  So, why not post them all?!

We usually spend a day at String Lake, but this year it was really crowded.  So we decided to head over to Colter Bay.  It was a beautiful day.  Overcast and not too hot.  The kids had a blast playing in the water.  Brody was content to just sit and throw rocks. 

My favorite thing is to sit, watch my family, and take pictures to try and freeze those beautiful moments.
Watching Brynlee and Garrett laugh with excitement, Bryan playing with Brody or just talking to his brother, those mountains, my in-laws.  It was a good day.  Even when Brody's diaper leaked all over Uncle Rod.  Funniest thing.  EVER.  I thought Rod was going to scrub his skin right off, in between his dry-heaving.
Sorry Rod. 





The water was a little too cold for Brods.  He screamed until Bry took him out.














Uncle Colten pushed Bryn in that raft for half the afternoon.  Spoiled girl!






Bry and I love this picture.
We really do love each other.


Grandma and Grandpa with all those crazy kids!


Brody had a toy gun in his hand and would pretend to shoot Grandpa.  Mark would then fall back in the water like he'd been shot.  Brody thought it was a riot.






I love this.  Teresa knew something was up when all of the boys started swimming toward her.
She held on to that canoe with a death grip.
But those boys never gave up.  They got her out and made sure she was soaked from head to toe.








That water was freezing.  It took my breath away.
Bry and I were laughing so hard cause I couldn't stop gasping.
Brrrrr!!!
  





Carli was the last one.  She gave Rod a pretty good fight. 
It was hilarious how she wrapped her legs all around his neck.






0 comments: