CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 28, 2013

The Hunt

Hunting season is officially upon us.
And one of my favorite weekends - when I get to go hunting with the hottest outdoorsman I know.

This year, Bry and I decided to go up a day early.  Just the two of us.
It was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time.
And it was the first time, in 11 years, that we have gone camping just the two of us.
We hiked, talked, took a drive, relaxed, and drove to town for a shake.
Loved, loved the alone time I got with him.

Everyone else joined us the next night.
Lots and lots of hiking in horrible heat.
But at one point, we got poored on.  It was awesome.
Unfortunately, with the heat, the elk were way high.  We saw a couple, but could never get close enough.
But the adventure was awesome.









When Bry pulled into the spot we were going to camp at, I saw this on the tree.  I kinda chuckled and said that someone had the same initials as us.  Bry laughed and said that he had done that a few years ago....and I didn't even know!  Precious.





We miss our 4-wheeler, don't we Bry?
You can't really tell in the picture, but the hike was pretty steep.


It was really hot this year.  And the hiking seemed extra long.
The boys improvised and hiked up those pants.
Sexy.


On top of the world.
We saw sign of elk, but couldn't get in to any.



0 comments: