CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 13, 2013

Jackson Fireworks

It's a given - whenever we go to Jackson, I'm going to come home with hundreds of pictures.  So many moments I wanted to capture of my kids and that handsome hunk of mine.

The weather was a little sketchy on July 4th.  It rained off and on all day.  We thought maybe they would end up cancelling the fireworks, but nope!  We all sat out on the mountain and covered ourselves with a tarp when the storm moved in.  But as dark got closer, the clouds cleared and the show went on.

We ordered pizza, talked, played football, took pictures and had a great time!






















  



Brynlee wanted to take some pictures, so I tightened the strap around her neck and let her have at it.


Uncle Rod is very....photogenic....



Little twirp - I found about 6 photos like this of my rear.  Nice Bryn.


And then I had to bomb a few...
Teresa had no idea...








Garrett bought this toy gun with his own money.  Brody kinda took it over.  He was chasing all the kids around with it yelling "Bang, Bang!"
Such a funny little guy.
  



Best dang picture we could get of our family.
You don't even want to know how many we took trying to get a good one.
This is the best we could do.
Glowing eyes and all.