CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 11, 2011

Being Thankful: Day 11

“My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”  John Wayne

As it is Veterens Day, what would be more fitting than to be thankful for the country we live in, the freedoms we are blessed to enjoy and those who have fought for those freedoms?!  I am so thankful that I am able to live in a free country.  I am grateful for those that have fought and those that have died so that we can remain free.  Both of my Grandpa's fought in wars and more recently, my uncle CJ.  I admire them more than they know and am so thankful for them.  And I do love our country and what she stands for.

0 comments: