CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 24, 2011

Being Thankful: Day 24

I have so much to be thankful for today, but I will narrow it down to one.

Bry,
Today I'm thankful for you.  I'm thankful for how hard you work for our family...not just in "bringing home the bacon", but for working on being a better man.  A better man for me.  A better man for your kids - to be the example they need.  A better son and friend.  A man who can take a step back and see what he needs and wants to do better.  I admire you in so many ways.....especially lately.  We've had quite the mountains to climb and have fallen a few times, but we've helped hold each other up in our roughest and darkest times.  I'm thankful for who you are.  For what defines you. 

Thank you for being my friend, for picking me to be your wife, for loving me, for taking me fishing, for being my Charlie.
I love you more than words.

0 comments: