I'm a little behind in writing about this because I wanted to find the right words to describe this day. But, the words never came.
Bryan was able to bless our sweet little Brody on November 6. And the blessing he gave him was nothing short of incredible. It was a very emotional day for me for several reasons. I was overwhelmed by the spirit I felt and the support we had from close family and friends. It was a beautiful thing seeing all of those men stand in a circle holding our little baby while the man I love gave him a wonderful blessing. In the circle stood Bry, Papa Mark, Papa Dave, Uncle Mike, Uncle Rod, Great Grandpa Larsen, Great Grandpa Durrant and our friend Clint Wageman. I wanted to get a picture of the men that stood in the circle, but it was so hectic afterwards I didn't have time. We are truly thankful for everyone that came to support us.
I wanted to get Brody a new blessing outfit because I knew that Garrett's would be way too big for him. He's a lot smaller than Rett was. Mandee and I went the day before and looked everywhere. I finally found one that I completely fell in love with, but sheesh - it was $50! And I just couldn't justify spending it for him to wear it only a few minutes. So, Brody wore his big brother's blessing outfit. It was huge, but he looked darling anyway.
Our little family of 5....I love it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment