CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 30, 2011

Being Thankful: Day 30

I can't believe it's already the last day of November! And I know that this definitely won't be the last of my "thankful" posts

Today I am thankful that I can be happy. I look around me -and with everything that tries to tear you down....I still have so much that truly makes me happy. Great friends and family that love and support me, 3 beautiful children that truly light up my life, the Gospel, a husband who tries to show me his love for me on a daily basis, a warm place to come home to... There are so many good things around me.

Writing about what I'm thankful for has been a learning experience for me. I found myself actually paying more attention throughout the day to watch for what I was truly thankful for. And I'll admit, there were actually a couple of days that it was kind of hard. But doing this really made me realize how much I have to be thankful for every day. I am blessed and I recognize that.

1 comments:

Jordan

Amber, i have loved reading your 'thankful' posts. You are so inspiring! I love how spiritual they are. You write beautifully.