CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 3, 2011

Being Thankful: Day 3

I always dreamed of being a mom.  Unfortunately I'm nowhere near the kind of mother I want to be, but I'm working at it every day. 

About a week ago, I called Bry and asked it he'd like to have lunch with us?  We met him at Rumbi Grill and then I took the kids to one of my favorite spots - Beus Pond.  It's nothing too spectacular, but I used to go there a lot before we got married.  I would read or just sit and think.  The kids loved feeding the ducks and walking on the path.  I even let them have a turn with my camera - which they love!  Brynlee may follow in her mama's footsteps - she loves taking pictures just about as much as I do!

Today (and most days) I am so extremely thankful that I have been given the opportunity to be a mommy to these 3 beautiful children.  They fill my cup and help me find purpose and strength when I start to think there is none.  Being a mom is the most exhausting, rewarding, hard, incredible, beautiful thing.