CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 9, 2011

Being Thankful: Day 9

This may seem as something silly to be thankful for - okay, so it is.  But these are my thankful things and I can be thankful for pretty much whatever I want.  Right?!

I am thankful for Jamba Juices!  Pretty much one of my very favorite things.  But I'm thankful for it today because last night my hubby walked through the door with a BIG one (Power size it baby!) just for me!  It had been a crazy day (see day 8! ha ha) and that just melted me.  My emotions have been pretty much a roller coaster the last few months and even more so lately.  But that Jamba Juice allowed me to chill out for a minute and enjoy the moment.  So I'm thankful for Jamba Juices (and a hubby that knows when I need a chill out moment).

0 comments: