6 years ago
November 20, 2011
Being Thankful: Day 20
I believe and know that God answers our prayers - it may not be in the way you are wanting or expecting, but He answers them. Sometimes that can be hard - the waiting, patience, faith, and believing that He knows what's best for us. I had been trying to do something for the last few weeks, but could never make it work. I knew that I needed it, but nothing seemed to work for me. Saturday night I said a prayer that I could find a way to make it work.....and Sunday it did. My prayer was answered. I kindof chuckled because honestly I had could never really remember a time that one of my prayers had been answered so....plainly and just how I needed/wanted it (if that makes any sense at all). I am thankful today for answered prayers and thankful that my Father hears and understands me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment