This year, I slacked in the Halloween costume department. It was 3 days before our ward Trunk or Treat and I still didn't have costumes for the kids. I was close to crying - actually I think I did! Ha ha! Blame it on the post-pregnancy hormones. Brynlee wanted to be a rockstar - so I improvised. We raided the costume bin and her closet and came up with an outfit. She was her own little rockstar for sure!
Then my boss and his wife stopped by and we were talking about Halloween. I mentioned to her my dilemma regarding no costumes and she said that she had a Utes Football costume that would fit Rett. Perfect! Bry and the kids had actually gone to a Utes game a couple of weeks before that so I knew Rett would love it. And boy - he looked like a STUD in that costume. I had visions of my little man playing football in a couple of years.... He sure is stalky enough! And little Brody - well, he was a "baby" this year and was dressed nice and cozy in a very warm sweatsuit. Of course, we had to have a mini photoshoot in the driveway!
Our Trunk or Treat was FREEZING! And Brody was not having any of it. He screamed the whole time in the car. The kids still got a ton of candy. On Halloween, the kids and I made cupcakes and then headed to the Grandparents homes. We visited both of my Grandmas and then headed to both of our parents when Bry got home. It was a long day, but the kids had a lot of fun - and that's what matters.
I couldn't decide if I liked this one in color or black & white....
She is so beautiful...


























2 comments:
So Cute... For quick costumes I think you did a Fabulous job! And great job on teh pictures...One of Kevin and I's favorites is teh one of just there feet SO CUTE!
Oh!! How cute are your kids!! I agree with Jamie, my favorite is the feet!! So cleaver!!
Post a Comment