CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

November 28, 2011

Being Thankful: Day 28

I remember one day while Bry and I were dating, we were at Dairy Queen when it used to be downstairs in the Layton Hils Mall. We were waiting for our order when Bry grabbed me and started dancing with me right there in line. I remember laughing...thinking he was nuts. But, to this day he will still grab me - mainly in the kitchen and start dancing with me. Tonight was one of those occasions. I love feeling his hand guide me on the small of my back while he holds my other hand.

I cherish those moments and hope they last forever.
I'm thankful for those dances in the kitchen when I need them the most.

1 comments:

Simonsen Family

Take couple dance classes together once a week... It's a great date night and fun bonding moment too... Bryan is such a sweet husband and I love hearing all your daily posts... You should do this everyday... like your journal we all get to read (lol)