I've always wanted to do this, but never have. Go figure. I'm to the point right now that I'm asking myself why don't I do the things I really want to do? Laziness? No self-motivation? Fear? Lack of self worth? Who knows. But I'm taking a step today to change that. Every day this month I want to write about something I'm thankful for that day.
So for today, I'm thankful for something that actually sparked my "little thankful attitude". Those of you that know my hubby and me really well you know that I LOVE and adore the Holidays - pretty much every one of them, but that dear husband of mine hates them. Yes I realize that Hate is a strong word to use and I don't use it lightly, but you should see the look on his face when those Holidays roll around. The look speaks for itself people. But...BUT there is one Holiday that he loves. Not just for the food, but for what it's for. Yes, a time to be thankful for what you've blessed with. He loves Thanksgiving. So I dedicate this month to my Bry.
Today I'm thankful that you love this Holiday!!

1 comments:
Oh, I love the holidays too. I like your thankful blog... today is the 4th so back post a few days and you'll be right on target again! There is something I so wanted to text you about yesterday and today I can't remember what it was (lol) I hope you are all doing well and I can't wait for more pictures (hint hint) we want to see more of the kiddos and that handsome baby boy too! Love ya girl! ♥
Post a Comment