28 years ago I became a "big sister" - although by the time we were about 4 and 6, he was bigger than me. Mike, or as I call him "Mac" is amazing. He reminds me a lot of my dad. He's caring, compassionate, silly, quarky - like me, smart, a wonderful husband to my sister-in-law Ashley and an incredible daddy to my two beautiful nieces. My brother always tried to keep me on the "straight and narrow" growing up. I have never heard him cuss, but trust me he has a temper! But he's always been good to me. We are pretty much completely different and look nothing alike. But I love his guts.
I'm sorry for locking you under the cupboard and for feeding you dog food when we were little. I'm sorry I wasn't always the greatest example for you, but you were a great one for me. Thank you for loving my little family Mac. I'm so thankful for you and that I get to call you my "little" brother!
 |
| Me and Mac - at our cousin's wedding in 2009 (pay no attention to my horrible roots!!!) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment